India Circus is a contemporary design label by designer Krsna Mehta that offers affordable, Indo-centric and sophisticated designs in a large variety of lifestyle products from home decor to apparel to personal accessories. With vibrancy of colours, modern sensibilities and nuanced heritage of designs, the brand takes inspiration from the flora and fauna around us as well as the Mughal era and India's cityscape.
Website navigation and purchase: The India Circus website is neat and colourful. With detailed drop-down menus on the homepage, the website is easy to navigate and search for a specific product. A major feature of the website which I found extremely useful is the online messaging tab. When I was confused about sizes and styles of my cushions and mugs, an online assistant was helpful and prompt to clear any confusion I had.
Packaging: My package arrived in exactly 5 business days in perfect condition. Apart from all items being double wrapped, my fragile mugs were in sturdy boxes and all of my items arrived in mint condition, without a scratch.
Products: The products get full marks from me and look just as they are on the website. The quality of materials used for my laptop cover and cushions are sturdy, soft and neatly stitched.
Feel of the website and the products: Quirky, sophisticated, classy.
What I liked:
- The amazing variety of home decor, personal accessories, lifestyle and apparel products available.
- The unique and quirky product designs and style which they are popularly known for.
- The high-quality products that they retail.
- The online messaging tab helps to clear any confusion regarding sizes, colours and availability instantly!
- The prices of their products are expensive. However, the quality of these products and variety available are worth it.