So when I got the chance to play with Oriflame new launch, 'The One' range; I knew it was bound to be swell.
The Color Impact cream eyeshadow comes in transparent plastic pot with a screw on cover and contains 4 gms of product.
The Eyeliner Stylo comes in a pen like tube with a felt nib and a push down cover and contains 0.8 ml of product.
- The packaging of both the products are made to please. The Eyeliner Stylo is the perfect pick with its felt nib and pen style, for when you are learning the ropes of the devious winged liner or if you prefer a fuss-free liner application. The cream eyeshadow is tiny and portable enough for those touch ups on the go.
- The powdery texture of the cream eyeshadow sets well especially on oily eyelids and 'Rose Gold' is a neutral gold that can be worn with a basic look as well as a dramatic one.
- The Eyeliner Stylo is magnificent matte black, water resistant, can draw thick and thin lines as well as withstand a good 5 - 6 hours till it begins to fade.
- While previously, availability used to be an issue with Oriflame products, they can now be found online
- The cream eyeshadow is average in the pigmentation department and begins to fade after 3 - 4 hours.