The blush comes in a flip open plastic pan with a sleek rose gold reflective top and contains 4.5 gms of product. Inside the container is a mirror and a tiny angular flat brush alongside the product.
The blush comes packaged in 3 separate shades, placed as strips in a brick like fashion and are all from the same colour palette. The texture of the product is smooth and finely milled, while having a distinct satin finish to each shade. The purpose of the packaging is for each shade to be possibly used individually as well as together in one go.
Feel of the product:
Sleek and Stylish
|1 - All shades mixed together, 2 - The darkest shade, 3 - The medium shade, 4 - The lightest shade|
What I liked:
- The angular brush. Not only does it make application on the move easy but, it is also flat enough to individually pick up the separate shades of the blush.
- The 3 individual shades can multipurpose as a highlighter and when used together, the blush adds a radiant flair to your face.
- The shimmer and pigmentation of the blush gives you a glow from inside that can give an hours workout a run for its money.
- The blush is compact enough to carry around in even the tiniest clutch.
- The wear time of the blush limits itself to 3 - 4 hours on oily skin like mine before it needs re-application